Thursday, September 15, 2011

Term 3 Personal Developement

This term was the term that really, in a way, saved my goal from being destroyed. As compared to last term, I did really well. In the previous term, I had reflected and realized that procrastination and laziness was the main cause of me not doing well in my studies. Hence this term, I decided to work extra hard so as to get that exemption.
As explained in my other term 3 reflection, this term had one of the most holidays, which resulted in very little science lessons. This had really taught me the meaning of independent studies as I had to do quite a lot of research on my own, ask a few of my seniors etc. Moreover, I had competition this term which resulted in even fewer lessons that other students. This also taught me how much time really matters to me and how much I should treasure it and use it for things that really matter.
From this 3 terms, I was able to grow from my lazy self in Sec. 1 to become a student that knows how to differentiate when to do the right things, such as studying during the term and playing during the holidays and also how to properly manage my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment