Thursday, September 15, 2011

Term 1 Personal Developement

In term 1, I don't really have much to describe about my personal development. I was anticipating this year's science curriculum, especially with all my seniors telling me how this year was an important. As compared to last year, I decided to work harder especially since when I was in Sec. 1, my science was not a strong subject. I ended the year off with a B4, making mistakes that should not have been made.
I was really happy for my results this term. I had studied harder than compared to what I was like last year. I then realized the mistakes that I had made in the previous years and have attempted to correct them in this term. Though I still face many problems with my attitude towards studying, I hope that I can grow from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment