Wednesday, August 31, 2011

ACE term 2 reflection

I felt kind of good for that one PowerPoint that I did that helped me attain the 5 ace points. I really spent a lot of time looking through books for information, looking through websites for examples and even my brother's notes for references. 
I noticed a lot of people that made an impact on science were actually people that were not expected to go far. Take Albert Einstein for example. He was a failure when he was young. His teachers hated him. He should have been aborted. However, without him, we would not have known the solutions to one of science's greatest mystery. I realize many people are blind to what potential people have. 
More than just getting academic advantages, I learnt many values from doing such ace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment