Friday, August 19, 2011

Term 2 reflection

In term 2, we learnt about biology. Biology, being the topic that excites us young people, turned out to be more complicated than many of us had expected it to be. Especially since this would affect many of us in the future. 
Even though many of the lessons turned out to include many of us laughing at words like STD, Aids and some others, I really learnt how these things actually affect us. 
Such things really made me think about how science could actually save my life. Take STDs as an example. As we know there are sone curable STDs and incurable ones. By knowing which are curable, it can then make me less worried if I happen to get one. 
This also teaches me about responsibility. It shows me how my actions towards a female can affect and change both parties lives. 
This term's lesson would be an important life lesson to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment